Did you know, introducing an allergen food, such as peanuts, to your child as soon as possible can decrease the risk of a peanut allergy?
3 tbsp oats
½ tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Mash your banana with the back of a fork
- Add your eggs mixing well then stir in your oats
- Add in your peanut butter and stir until combined
- Fry 2 tablespoon amounts in a tsp of unsalted butter, flipping once browned
- Blend until smooth adding more milk as needed, then add your blueberries and blend
Note – Makes 15 – this is suitable from 6 months, cut into strips for BLW
Keep in an airtight container for 2 days or freeze up to 3 months
Weaning tip – Did you know coldness feels good against your baby’s gums and can help reduce swelling.