These mini, no bake cheesecakes are super quick and easy to make, served up with a good helping of different fruit for the perfect treat.
For the base:
-140g Rolled Oats
-4 tbsp Melted coconut oil
-3 tbsp Water
-1 tbsp Maple syrup
For the topping:
-350g Mascarpone cheese
-250g Double cream (whipped into soft peaks)
-1 tsp Vanilla extract
-5 tbsp Maple syrup
-3 tsp Lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (fan 180°C/gas mark 6) and pop 12 cupcake cases (foil are best for this) in a cupcake tin.
2. Blitz your oats in a food processor until they have a flour like appearance. Add melted coconut oil and maple syrup and blitz again until a crumb is formed.
3. Now, add your water and blitz until it comes together like a dough. You may want to try 2 tbsp of water first before you add all 3, just to make sure you get the right texture.
4. Spread into bottom of each cupcake case to form a base for your cheesecakes, pressing down firmly. Bake in the oven for around 15-20 minutes.
5. While your biscuit bases cool you can make the topping. Gently combine the mascarpone, vanilla, maple syrup and lemon juice. Be careful not to overbeat as this will make the mixture runny and use a metal spoon if you can.
6. Fold in your whipped double cream until just combined and use the mixture to top your biscuit bases (making sure biscuit bases are fully cooled first). You should be able to fill all cupcake cases to the very top with this mixture (you may even have a little left to pop on a digestive for a kitchen treat).
7. Pop in the fridge to firm up for at least 4 hours or if you can, overnight. Peel away cupcake cases and serve!
We have served ours up with a good helping of fruit for some interesting textures and flavours. If you have trouble removing your cheesecakes from the cases, just pop in the freezer for 10 minutes so they are slightly firmer, remove from cases and then leave 10-20 minutes before serving as the bases may become a little hard after freezing.
The EasyMat Mini, portable divided baby suction tray. View our EasyMat Mini range here.
Click here to see more EasyTots family and baby led weaning friendly Recipes.