Feeding toddlers on the go can be tricky.
Whether you’re visiting family or going on a summer outing, taking your toddler out can be fun and exciting but it can also be a little chaotic, especially when it comes to mealtimes.
Depending on where you’re going you may be able to buy something for your little one to munch on, but this may not be the best option if you’re trying to save money or be healthy.
While there’s no guarantee about how it will go down, you can make things a whole lot easier by being prepared, planning ahead and arming yourself with the right tools! Keep reading for some top tips when feeding your little one on the go…
- Pack the right kinds of food. If it’s a warm summers day, stick to refreshing snacks and avoid food that will melt and create a mess.
- Keep it simple – Don’t make things harder for yourself by cooking up something complicated to take with you. Opt for healthy, simple snacks such as fresh fruit and cooked veggies that your kids will love.
- Bring distractions – If your baby has an older sibling, make sure you bring plenty of fun activities to keep them occupied while you’re feeding the youngster.
- Plan ahead – if you’re going on a long trip, feed your toddler just before you leave to give yourself a while before you need to feed them again.
- Pack the right tools! With the EasyMat Mini, eating on the go is instantly easier and more enjoyable for both Mum, Dad, and baby. Designed for travelling and eating out, the EasyMat mini is compact, comes with a handy travel bag, and has a lid to hold in food that has been prepped at home. With the EasyMat Mini, you’ll have one thing less to worry about as the four suction pads prevent food ending up on the floor. Click to watch how easy and simple it is!
Not only does the EasyMat Mini make mealtimes easier but our range of Baby Weaning Spoons go perfectly with our colourful range of mats. Make mealtimes on the go easier with the EasyMat Mini – get yours today!