These veggie bakes are perfect for using any leftover vegetables you have from a roast dinner and great as a healthy snack!
Your ingredients will vary depending on what leftover vegetables you have but as a guide this is what I used for mine:
-250g cooked cauliflower
-125g cooked sprouts
-60g cooked carrots
-175g cooked broccoli
-60g grated cheddar cheese
-2 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 200C (fan 180C/gas mark 6) and line a tray with baking parchment.
2. Roughly chop the vegetables so they become like a chunky mash and pop into a large mixing bowl along with all other ingredients and work the mixture together. Be aware of the moisture in your vegetables as the more they hold the more breadcrumbs you may need.
3. Bring together palm size pieces into round, flat patties and pop onto your baking tray. This recipe gave me 12 little bakes.
4. Pop into the oven and cook for around 20 minutes or until they have started to brown and are holding together nicely. Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes on the tray then move over to a wire rack to cool fully if not serving straight away.
5. These can be stored in the fridge for 48 hours and reheated in the oven or microwave.