These tasty little snack balls are perfect to keep in the fridge for when a hunger pang strikes and for taking out on trips to the park and the grandparents house. Full of fibre and strictly no nasties!
- 100g Cashew nuts
- 10 – 12 Soft pitted dates
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Melted coconut oil
1. Pop all of your ingredients into a food processor.
2. Whizz it all up until you have a soft dough like texture that you can roll into little balls (usually takes around 1 minute).
3. Roll your mixture into little, snack size balls and pop onto some baking paper. I find this recipe usually makes around 12.
4. Pop in the fridge for around 10-20 minutes until the snack balls firm up and serve straight away.
These are best to be stored in the fridge in an airtight container to dip into as and when you please. If you are planning on taking these out with you they are best to keep in a cool bag but don’t worry if you can’t, they will just be a little softer than usual but should still hold together.
The EasyMat MiniMax, portable open suction tray. View our EasyMat MiniMax range here.
Click here to see more EasyTots family and baby led weaning friendly Recipes.